HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR GOLD-PLATED PIECES
Thank You for your recent purchase!
Please care for your new piece. Some items are sold as Solid Gold however, those that are gold-plated has to be treated with delicacy.
- Store your jewelry in a safe, clean, air tight, dry place. Example: air tight ziplock bag with an anti-tarnish strip or an anti-tarnish bag.
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, sweating, using cleaners, perfumes/sprays. Remember your new items are delicate.
- Please expect gold-plated items to tarnish with time.
- Clean using a very small amount of a very mild dish soap with water
- SHOW OFF YOUR NEW NEW SSHHHHHHHHH
- Expect the same wear/tone of gold-plated/gold-filled items as our Solid Gold items.
- Play in your new item
- Sweat/ Wet with any type of fluid
- Sleep in your new item
- Be hard or harsh with your new piece
- Damage your items
- Use a polishing cloth; it'll ruin them